Sunday, April 19, 2009

reply to "Immi? Immigration?"

As I read Albert's post about illegal aliens in Texas, I, too agree that supporting or preventing illegal immigrants is a difficult issue to solve. Albert nailed it on the spot that although the immigrants are "stealing" jobs, but it would be the jobs that no one would really look forward to. Someone has to do it right? So why not employ the desperate for a cheap price. The bills that are being presented that allow illegal aliens, but "punishes" them is a great approach to it. Trying to prevent and deport all the illegal immigrants would end up causing Texas to spend even more money. Also, the idea of denying the illegal aliens wouldn't be a gurantee success due to major loopholes. The immigrants comes in by the thousands each day, so deporting them all of the illegals is hard if thousands are going to come flooding in again. Although I don't fully give up on the idea of prevention because it would still help cut down the numbers, but I wouldn't focus too much on the idea. Beside, I love my illegal immigrants. They make good orange chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment